Colour 3 (S) - 20" inch Silky Straight Full Lace Wig - Transparent - Small Cap (£80 off)
- Unit Price
Free International shipping by DHL Express
Free UK Mainland Shipping by Royal Mail Guaranteed Special next day delivery.
Shipped with a pre-plucked natural hairline, lightly bleached ready to wear and strategically banded for a snug secure fit.
Hair Colour: Colour 3
Hair Length: 20" inches
Hair Texture: Straight
Hair Type: Virgin Brazilian Hair
Hair Density: 130% medium
Lace Colour: Transparent Lace
Lace Type: Undetectable Swiss Lace
Cap construction: Full HD Swiss Lace with Centre Stretch (This wig can be worn in a high ponytail). Suitable for glueing on, Sew in or can be worn securely as it is!
Cap Size: Small Cap Measurements
Baby Hairs: Around the entire perimeter for a natural look
Knots: Hand Tied Single knots at the front, Double throughout the rest of the cap to ensure durability.
This beautiful lace wig is made from Virgin Brazilian hair where during the hand-tied manufacturing process hair cuticles are held in the same direction giving you a wig that maintained well, does not tangle, it will move, bounce and feel like no other.
Ventilation: This wig is freestyle ventilated, which means the hair can be combed in any direction. This wig may appear with a centre, or side part, when styled for photography, but the part is not permanent.
This Lace wigs was blended with our clients natural baby hairs, we also offer sewing in full lace wigs service as an alternative to using adhesive.
We stock a range of full lace wigs available for immediate purchase and same day fitting at our London Kensington Studio.
Please call (+44) 0207 060 2275 to book an appointment.
FREE EXPRESS WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
Every order we dispatch requires a signature upon delivery and features online tracking capabilities, providing assurance that your purchase will reach you securely.
INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE FAST DELIVERY WITH DHL EXPRESS
- United Kingdom (UK) & European Union (EU): 1-2 days
- United States (USA) & Canada: 1-2 days
- South America & Caribbean: 2-3 days
- Asia & Middle East: 2-3 days
- Africa: 3-4 days
- Australia & New Zealand: 3-4 days
- Rest of the world: For all other locations not mentioned, we ask that you allow for a delivery window of 5 business days post-shipment.
Your order will be sent Express delivery by DHL with the On Demand Delivery (ODD) Service.
Once your order is shipped, you will receive a shipping notification from DHL EXPRESS.
DHL ODD notifies you by email and/ or SMS about your shipment's progress and estimated delivery date/time.
When this date does not fit your schedule, you can customize your delivery via DHL ODD and decide how, where and when the delivery takes place at the time and location that suits you best.
DHL On Demand Delivery offers flexible delivery options:
* Deliver my package to another address: alternate delivery to work or family
* Deliver my package at a safe place: authorise shipment release to appointed safe place
* Deliver my package with neighbour: Leave the package at your neighbour, reception or guard specified
* Deliver my package at a DHL ServicePoint: hold for pick-up collection
* Request to store my package: vacation hold safekeeping your parcel up to 30 days
* Deliver my package on another day: scheduled delivery
How do I cut the lace on my wig?
To achieve a natural look, we recommend cutting the excess lace in a zigzag shape as close to the hairline as possible, leaving little to no lace visible. For a visual guide on cutting the lace, please check out our video tutorial on Instagram here.
How do I style baby hairs?
Please see our natural baby hair tutorial here.
How do I measure my head?
We offer a range of in-stock, ready-to-ship wigs in a medium size cap, which typically fits 95% of women with a 22.5-inch circumference. However, we understand that everyone's needs are unique, so if you require a small cap with a 21.5-inch circumference or a large cap with a 23.5-inch circumference, simply let us know in the notes at the checkout. We'll be more than happy to customise the cap size for you, ensuring a perfect fit that makes you feel comfortable and confident. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to make your wig-wearing experience as enjoyable as possible.
- Follow our comprehensive guide on how to measure your head here.
- See our IGTV Tutorial for a live tutorial on how to measure your head here.
How do I choose the lace colour?
We understand that selecting the right lace color is essential for achieving a seamless blend. For those with lighter skin tones, we recommend a transparent lace color. If you have a rich brown complexion, our standard medium brown lace will beautifully complement your skin tone. However, if you prefer a darker tint for the lace, simply mention it in the order notes. If you are unsure about the lace color that suits you best, please send us a clear photo of your skin complexion in good lighting, and our team will assist you in determining the appropriate lace color.
You can also visit our web page here for visual references on choosing the lace wig base color.
What is the difference between a frontal and a full lace wig?
Full Lace Wigs: This features lace throughout the entire cap, including stretch lace in the middle. This versatility allows you to wear the wig in various styles such as ponytails, buns, or braids. You can part the hair anywhere on the scalp.
Frontal Wigs: Our 13x6 frontal units have lace from ear to ear and 6 inches deep into the cap. The rest of the unit is constructed using wefts at the back. Our 13x6 glueless frontal wigs offer a realistic hairline, baby hairs, bleached knots, and free parting at the front and sides.
To see a visual comparison, please refer to our IGTV tutorial here.
What does density mean?
Hair density refers to the number of hairs added to the lace wig base. To achieve a natural appearance, lower density tends to be more suitable, especially along the hairline. Our lace wigs are generally made with medium density (130%). However, we also offer light density (100%), light to medium density (130%), medium to heavy density (150%), and high thick density (180%). You can choose the density that best matches your desired look and preferences.
How long does it take for the lace wig to ship or be made?
- Custom orders, please allow 6-8 weeks for production.
- Stock lace wigs typically take 1-3 business days to process, customise, and dispatch.
How do I cut lace and style baby hairs myself?
Please refer to our natural baby hair tutorial for step-by-step instructions on cutting lace and styling baby hairs.
Can my lace and baby hairs be cut and done before it is shipped to me?
We are more than happy to cut the lace and style the baby hairs for you. Please note that once the lace has been cut, there is no refund or exchange available. Alternatively, if you do not want the lace cut, we are more than happy to style the baby hairs for you. Kindly let us know your preference.
How do I measure myself for a custom lace wig unit?
To complete your measurements for a custom lace wig unit, please visit our web page here.
Feel free to contact a member of our team if you have any questions or need assistance.
How long does it take for custom caps to be made?
Small, Large, and Custom cap orders take approximately 6-8 weeks to be made.
Please note that there is an additional £30 fee for custom caps.
Do you do custom colours, and is there an additional cost?
Yes, we can create a custom-colored unit for you.
Please email us your requirements, including a picture of the colour, length, and style you desire. One of our colleagues will confirm the cost and send you an invoice if you wish to proceed.
- Additional costs for custom colours start from £60 for one colour and £80 for two colours, more than two colour will incur an additional cost.
- Custom colouring takes approximately 1-2 weeks, while custom-made units to a different wig cap size take 6 weeks.
Where is the Hair Colour Chart?
Please visit our web page on the lace wig hair colour chart here to view the available options.
What is the best shampoo to use for my wig?
We advise co-washing the unit every two to three weeks with conditioner only due to the buildup of product used on the hair, such as oil or serum. We advise shampooing and conditioning the unit once a month. We recommend using sulfate-free shampoo on the unit every other wash as conditioner gets the unit back to its natural state. The more often you wash the unit, the more it will shed, so it is important not to comb the unit when wet. Please ensure the hair has been combed through thoroughly and is nice and smooth before you start to wash the unit to avoid tangling.
How often should I be washing my wig?
We suggest washing the unit in conditioner only, this will get your unit back to its natural state. Please use a generous amount of sulphate free conditioner on the unit then seal it in a bag for up to 24 hours. Rinse out thoroughly and leave to air dry, please lock the moisture in with serum.
To maintain the optimal condition of your wig, we recommend following these guidelines:
- We suggest co-washing the unit every two to three weeks using conditioner only. This will help restore your unit back to its natural state.
- Use a generous amount of sulfate-free conditioner on the unit, ensuring thorough coverage. After conditioning, seal the unit in a bag for up to 24 hours to allow the conditioner to penetrate the hair.
- Rinse the unit thoroughly, ensuring all the conditioner is removed, and gently pat dry with a towel. Avoid rubbing or wringing the hair.
- To lock in moisture and maintain a healthy appearance, apply a suitable serum to the hair after washing.
- It is important not to comb the unit when it is wet to avoid tangling. Prior to washing, ensure the hair has been combed through thoroughly and is smooth to minimize tangles.
- For additional guidance and a visual tutorial on how to wash our units, please visit our IGTV here.
Please note that the frequency of washing may vary based on your environment, lifestyle, and the amount of product buildup on the hair. Avoid over-washing, as it may lead to increased shedding. Regular maintenance and proper care will help extend the lifespan of your wig and keep it looking its best.
How long will my lace wig last?
Our units can last from six months to over a year depending on the upkeep and usage of the lace wig.
Can I get my wig dyed jet black?
- Jet black units are custom orders and take 4-8 weeks to make.
- There is an additional charge of £60 GBP for a jet black color.
- You are unable to bleach the knots on a jet black unit and you cannot lift the hair colour in the future if you wish.
- Jet black units are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Can the lace wig be parted anywhere?
All of our full lace wig units are versatile, meaning that you are able to wear the unit up in a ponytail or a bun. Our units are also freestyle ventilated, meaning that the unit can be combed in any direction. Our units may appear with a centre or side part when styled for photography, but the part is not permanent.
How do I care for my lace wig?
When not in use, always store your lace wig on a mannequin or lace wig stand to maintain its shape. The frequency of cleaning will depend on your environment, lifestyle, and amount of perspiration. We recommend cleaning the unit no more than once a month. To clean and condition your lace wig, please refer to our webpage on caring for your wig.
Grooming and Maintenance:
- Grooming is best carried out using a wide-tooth comb. These styling tools are gentle on the hair, causing less pressure on the lace wig hair knots and reducing shedding.
- When encountering tangling, detangle hair gently, avoiding abrasive brushing.
- Correct product usage will prolong the lace wig's life, with color protection products and regular deep conditioning essential.
- It is important to use low-chemical, color protection shampoos to keep color leakage and dryness to a minimum.
- The detergent chemicals held by many shampoos can further damage hair that is already very porous. We recommend applying a natural oil treatment with a suitable antioxidant and UV protector to protect the hair from long-term damage. This will help prevent dryness and maintain a healthy appearance.
How do I maintain my lace wig to minimise shedding and tangling?
All Lace Wigs, regardless of the vendor, will lose hair. Shedding is caused by excessive combing or brushing. To minimise hair loss, use a knot sealer after every 1-2 shampoos. Also, follow our instructions on how to shampoo your lace wig for the best results. It is recommended for each lace wig wearer to have two lace wigs in the event one lace wig needs to be repaired.
Can I Style this lace wig?
Yes, our units can be styled just like regular hair. You can dye it, straighten it, blow-dry it, curl it, etc. It is 100% Virgin Human Hair and will style like your own natural hair does.
Can I wear the hair in high ponytails, updos, and braids?
Yes, the full lace wig cap allows you to wear those styles. Please see some of our exclusive collection in the custom gallery here.
Can you dye the hair?
Yes, the hair can be dyed with a cream-based dye. It is important to avoid getting the dye on the lace.
Can I use heat styling tools on the Wavy and Curly lace wigs?
All our lace wigs are made from 100% human hair, which means they can be styled, including straightening and curling. However, when it comes to our Wavy and Curly textures, we advise caution when using excessive heat as it may compromise the natural curl pattern.
If you order a lace wig with a Wavy or Curly texture, please note that these styles are achieved through a perm process that creates the wave or curl pattern. Regularly using hot curlers or flat irons on these textures may over-process the hair, as it already has a permanent perm applied. To maintain the integrity of the curls, we recommend avoiding excessive heat styling.
If you prefer a lace wig that can be hot curled or flat ironed, we suggest choosing the following hair textures:
- Light Yaki
- Yaki Straight
- Any lace wig unit specified as naturally curly or wavy.
These textures are more suitable for heat styling, allowing you to achieve desired straight or curled looks.
Remember, proper care and minimal heat exposure will help preserve the natural beauty and longevity of your lace wig.